9.06.2008
the list
I am not exactly sure what to say right now. I want to tell you everything, though I don't really have the will. I guess, for my own sake and yours, I'll simply begin by listing what I plan on talking about with this thing:
- I've begun a new life now. I am someone wholly different than who I was six months ago. Obviously, if you didn't know me then, you have no clue what I'm talking about, but you can enjoy who I am now as I am not too keen on explaining much about my past. I plan on abusing this site and using it as a means to an end, the end being my understanding of what the hell is actually going on in my life and mind now. I can only hope it is interesting enough to entertain some of you, though I doubt it.
- I'll most likely use this to discuss the things I'm reading, which often include philosophical texts and classics and stuff like that, though I must admit, I do spend an awful lot of time with authors like Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.
- I will definitely be talking and bragging about Jess, mi amore. I miss her terribly so to ease some of that wanting, I'll bring her to me by sharing our stories and talks and tribulations and loves and, if you're lucky, steamy sex scenes. (Just kidding, Jess. I'd never do that... seriously...) Oh, and let me apologize now for going on and on and on about her eyes. If you are ever fortunate enough to meet her, you'll understand why I do.
- I may write some stories, or share ideas, THOUGH BE WARNED I "POOR MAN" COPYRIGHT EVERYTHING I WRITE!!! ...But I'd love to hear some feedback. I write all kinds of things, in all kinds of formats. I just can't help myself. Some are decent, some need work, and some are downright brilliant, if I may say so myself; I probably won't put those here, however. Sorry.
- I am a feminist, a lesbian, and a butch. Only recently have I been able to embrace these qualities of mine. Well, I certainly do embrace my love for women; that's never been an issue. And being a feminist, too, is something I am close to accepting. The trial for me is to stop forcing myself to be something I'm not, which includes identifying either with men or women exclusively. I'm one of those lucky ones who falls somewhere completely different on the elusive gender map. Oh well, at least I'm alive, eh?
- And last, I may indulge myself with the random rant every now and then, where I'll go on and on about something completely off topic. It'll definitely not be grammatically correct, I can guarantee you that. I's won't be capitalized, misspelled words, and creative punctuation, and lots and lots of unintentional adverbs will permeate these travesties. But they certainly will prove interesting, I'm sure.
So, that's it. That's how I will use and abuse this place, this small tuft of Internet land. I hope, most of all, that whoever reads this does so with an open mind and leaves thinking and thoroughly entertained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment